Webinar Software Offerings and ToolsPosted 05/12/20
If interested in implementing any of these tools, please contact OME-RESA. Links below will take you to the vendors offers and resources.
Google Hangouts Meet Advanced
- Hangouts Meet Advanced features are available for free through July 1, 2020
- Larger meetings, for up to 250 participants per call
- Live streaming, for up to 100,000 viewers within your domain
- The ability to record meetings and save them to Google Drive
- Hangouts Meet training and Help
LogMeIn (Goto Meeting)
- 3 Months of resources to schools through Emergency Remote Work Kits.
- Host can have up to 3000 students
- Attendance tracking
- Record Meetings
- Polls, handouts and questions
- Screensharing, drawing tools, and up to 25 simultaneous webcams make it easy to get work done.
- Support devices with Rescue Assist
Zoom for Education
You can purchase a full Zoom license for each teacher for $5 that is valid for the remainder of the school year (students are free), or you can use the basic Zoom licensing free of charge. Zoom requires no special technology; a teacher with a laptop/Chromebook and students with smartphones, chromebooks can fully participate, and students with old phones can still participate over audio.
* Zoom has lifted the 40 minute time limit on the free version.